Come journey with me through this thing called life while also taking a front row seat of my preschool teaching journey!

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Oregon Trip | Summer 2015

Multnomah Falls
Columbia River Gorge, OR
June 2015
The school year has ended once again, and I'm another year closer to my babies not being, well... babies anymore! Isaiah has finished 3rd grade and Serenity completed 2nd. Where is the time going?

On the upside, summer break usually means vacations! And that is true for this family. Next week we head up to Oregon to visit family and explore the Pacific Northwest! We've been up once before (2 years ago) and it was the kids' first time on an airplane, ever! They did really well and we slept almost the entire plane ride (all 2.5 hrs).

This trip will be different from that one because we're driving!! Yup, we will be making the 16-20 hour trek up to Forest Grove, OR from Oceanside, CA. 16 hours doesn't seem too bad (right now) with kids... we'll see how we do!

For this trip, I am taking my camera & equipment to take photos of every form through the sites! I have already told Miles that we are stopping for photos along the way and unless it's late at night and scary, I'm taking photos.

We are all excited to be able to take the kids back up to the PNW for more adventures and memories! Along with taking my the kids back up to the PNW, we are bringing my mom along! My aunt (her sister), haven't seen each other in over 2 years!! So both my mom and aunt are excited!!

Today, we made a reservation at the PetsHotel at PetSmart for the dog (Lily) and are cleaning the house in its entirety before we leave. Laundry is my life for the next few days and nights! I will post more about our preparations as we get closer to the trip!


Countdown: 4 days!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig